Alltests offers a full line of drug testing products. Fully customizable urine drug testing products. Rapidly screen for a broad range of illicit and prescription drugs.
Showing all 2 results
5 Panel Multi Drug Test Card : 25 Units per Box$62.50
An innovative technology which incorporates a one-step approach into a total system for on-site urine drug testing. It virtually eliminates all contact with urine and is the most accurate test available. Accurate testing with results in 5 minutes or less, not the 24-48 hours required by laboratories. Our Dip Cards provide the same level of accuracy as the initial screens used in laboratories, but at a fraction of the cost. These devices are offered in configurations of 1 to 12 drugs and have a wide variety of panels to suit the needs of organizations of all types.
FREE COLLECTION CUP AND TEMPERATURE STRIP WITH ORDERS OF 25 OR MORE.
iCup Multi Drug Urine Test Kits$115.25This iCup Multi Drug Urine Drug Test Kit is perfect for testing for several drugs at once, saving both time and money.25 cups per box.
Drugs of Detection:
Opiates (OPI, including heroin)
Features & BenefitsThe “zero exposure” iCup allows for no handling of the (urine) specimen. Able to test for 3 to 13 drugs, Its considered a simple collect and read device. Once the lid is sealed, the test is considered a non bio-hazard so the device requires no special disposal procedures. This product is ideal for home use or for use in facilities with no medical professionals on site. A simple to understand training DVD can be provided upon request. Our Integrated Test Cup comes in a variety of configurations to cater to the needs of organizations of all types.
- Shelf life of 18 to 24 months.
- Fast Accurate Results: Results are fast, accurate and easy to read. What more could you want out of a drug test?
- Procedure: Once the urine is deposited into the cup, the cup is sealed and the results are available in 5 minutes.
- Storage: These cups can be stored at room temperature.
- Recording Results: The results can be easily recorded by photocopying the panel on the side of the cup.